Rotor pumps have been widely used in recent years. For the reason of their rapid popularity, first of all, in terms of structure, all parts of rotor pumps that are in contact with conveyed materials are made of standard materials, and their seals are made of non-toxic rubber. Reliable rust resistance and non-toxic sealing ensure safety and hygiene. How to maintain and operate the rotor pump to make it last longer has become a topic of great concern to many customers, so how should we do it? The following is a brief introduction to this issue, which I hope will help you.
Lobe rotor pump maintenance
First of all, let's look at the standard methods of daily maintenance of the rotor pump:
1, the high pressure liquid column of the rotor pump backed up rapidly due to sudden power failure
1, the rotor pump high pressure liquid column due to a sudden power failure rapid backflow, impact on the rotor pump outlet check valve valve plate. The treatment method is the unreasonable discharge system of the rotor pump pipeline, pipeline accessories arrangement for transformation.
2. The valve of the outlet pipe of the rotor pump is closed too fast. The treatment is to close the valve slowly.
3. The heat transferred from the conveyed medium to the pump cover and bearing of the rotor pump is dissipated by the surface of the pump cover and bearing seat of the rotor pump so that the temperature of the bearing seat is adapted to the temperature of the shaft sealing performance. Therefore, the installation location of the rotor pump is chosen so that the heat from the high-temperature oil pump cover and bearing seat can be easily diffused without any heat accumulation.
4. Due to sudden power failure, the pressure fluctuation of the rotor pump system causes negative pressure in the discharge system and the bubbles dissolved in the liquid escape to make gas exist in the rotor pump or pipeline. The treatment method is to drain the gas.
5. Rotor pump shutdown: cut off the power. Empty the liquid inside, clean and rotate the rotor 180 degrees periodically to prevent shaft deformation until the rotor pump is completely cooled.
And in the specific operation of the rotor pump, we can refer to the following points:
1, pay attention to the import and export of the rotor pump, when the import and export is wrong, there will be no flow of media and no discharge of material.
2. At present, most manufacturers produce rotor pumps with motor drive, so to ensure the coherence of the pump and motor, adjusting the concentricity and keeping the pump and motor at the same level is a very necessary task.
3. Regular maintenance allows the rotor pump to detect problems before they occur.
4, the rotor pump before use, the medium to enter the inlet, to avoid the rotor pump dry and idle, which is very serious damage to the pump, the user should pay great attention to this issue when using the rotor pump.
5. RPM problem: each rotor pump has its corresponding speed, users should be clear about the high speed value of the pump in the process of use, do not let the rotor pump overload work, the working speed of the site is lower than the high RPM of the pump to be able to healthy operation.
In addition, the impeller and transmission gear of this product of the rotor pump are separated, and a certain gap is ensured between the parts in the pump cavity, which do not touch each other, wu wear, low noise, good reliability, long service life, energy saving and consumption reduction. After configured with frequency converter, the flow rate can be adjusted at will, and can be used as a general metering pump. It can convey three-phase mixture of vapor, liquid and solid materials. The viscosity of the medium that can be conveyed can be as high as 1000000CP and slurry with solid content up to 55%. Compact structure, easy maintenance, almost no wearing parts, low operating costs. So it is a very meaningful thing for us to do a good job on the basic standard operation of rotor pump, which will effectively improve the stability of our rotor.