As a rule, lobe pumps are usually used on fuel oil pumping and residue pumping stations, taking into account the cost effectiveness of the overall refinery installation. The following are specific application advantages.
I. Fuel oil pumps
(1) Smaller flow rate and higher viscosity of the liquid
(2) Requires a stable outlet pressure, typically 1.0 to 1.2 MPa.
(3) The temperature is not high, generally between 90 and 200°C.
(4) High reliability requirements with a 100% standby ratio.
(5) The choice of lobe pumps, or centrifugal pumps where the Q-H curve is not humped.
II. Residue pumps
(1) The flow rate is small, the liquid contains a certain amount of solid particles, or there are corrosive media.
(2) A wide range of variation in liquid viscosity.
(3) High reliability requirements with a 100% standby ratio.
(4) The temperature range is generally 80 to 100%.
Zhejiang Ace Pump Technology Co., Ltd. is a large comprehensive pump company integrating the design, development, production and sales of lobe pumps, rotary lobe pumps and rubber lobe pumps. The company has been focusing on the technical research, production and manufacturing of various pumps, and is committed to providing customers with applicable pump handling system solutions.