The rotary pump is also a type of volumetric pump, which is mainly used to transport fluids by means of the cyclical transformation of several fixed volume delivery units in the working chamber.
Structural features of lobe pumps.
The Ace lobe pump is a double-supported lobe pump with its own reduction gear. The rotor is a highly efficient three-bladed spiral rotor with a metal core, which can be covered with rubber of different properties depending on the material.
Range of applications for lobe pumps.
1. Environmental protection and treatment: sewage, sludge from municipal or industrial sewage treatment plants, thickened sludge, dosing pumps, dewatering machine dosing, flue gas desulphurisation lime slurry, fertiliser solutions, water-oil mixtures and industrial waste mixtures discharge.
2. Fire-fighting: delivery of fire-fighting water, foam water slurry, etc.
3. Petrochemical industry: transporting oil sludge, heavy oil, thick oil, asphalt, coal-water slurry, chemical fiber slurry, gasoline, diesel oil, paraffin, aviation paraffin, lubricating oil, various catalysts and various solid-liquid-gas multi-phase mixed liquid slurry, etc.
4. Daily-use chemicals: conveying various alcohols and fats, glycerin, face wash, shampoo, shower gel, skin cream, toothpaste, soap, washing powder slurry, etc.
5. Building materials, mining industry: conveying mine sludge, cement slurry, drilling waste liquid, lime slurry, gypsum mud, etc., conveying all kinds of flotation slurry and thin slurry of tailings before thickening.
6. Ships: transporting ship sewage, seepage, etc.
7. Agriculture: conveying liquid fertilizers, animal feed, waste food, biogas digesters, etc.
8. Fine chemicals: conveying dyestuffs, pigments, various intermediate slurries, chemical auxiliaries, printing and dyeing auxiliaries, silicone oils, adhesives, coatings, and various colloids, suspensions, etc.
9. Pharmaceutical and food industry: conveying ointments, pill pastes, emulsions, fruit purees, chopped fruits and vegetables, chocolate, syrups, honey, jams, condensed milk, dairy products, yeast slurries, meat slurries, wine lees, and various fermentation and wet grinding slurries.
10. Paper industry: conveying pulp, adhesives, coatings, mineral filler pulp, etc.
11. Building materials and ceramics industry: conveying various glazes, mineral powder slurry, etc.