Guide: Rubber lobe pump is now often used in the market to a lobe pump, is a new type of fluid machinery, there are many people will think that this kind of lobe pump and we used to use the diaphragm pump is not the same? Why must be changed? Here we'll take a closer look at the advantages and disadvantages of both.
Disadvantages of diaphragm pumps
1. It is easy to damage, the life of the use is relatively short, as long as there is damage, you need to pay a relatively high repair costs.
2. It produces a lot of noise and vibration, which is not a good working environment.
3. There is a pressure limit, which makes it impossible to run stably for a long time.
4. Most of them are used in small systems, mainly because they are limited by their own flow rate.
Advantages of rubber lobe pump
1. Rubber lobe pump use rubber-covered rotors, so they are protected externally, and the pump casing is lined with a stainless steel protective liner, which allows for a longer service life.
2. It is very easy to replace and maintain at a later stage, just open the pump cover and it will work, even if it is a one-man operation, it can be done in 25 minutes.
3. The noise level is very low, and as long as the selection is accurate, it is not prone to vibration during operation.
While the rubber lobe pump has many advantages, it is not completely without drawbacks. The biggest disadvantage is the high price, but the high pump efficiency, long service life of some wearing parts in the equipment, and very stable and durable in operation, these advantages reduce the overall cost of the equipment.